Nazi Cow
I find this effort by my friend MattyN amusing, so I may as well jump on the Nazi Cow bandwagon. Here is the Nazi Cow idea, as posted by MattyN (t0llenz.blogspot.com):
"Have you heard of the expression Google Bombing? It's the reason that googling "miserable failure" links to George W. Bush's Presidential biography and that "waffles" brings up John Kerry's old campaign website. Why hasn't anything like this been done yet for Hillary Clinton? I propose a beginning of such an assault today. I propose calling Hillary Rodham Clinton the "Nazi Cow" and see how long it takes before a Google search for Nazi Cow up with Mrs. Clinton's Senate website. Conservatives, start up now posting that link on the template of your blog or other website. The more the merrier.
Let's Google Bomb the crap out of Hillary Clinton. Let's make the "Nazi Cow" find out who she's dealing with."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: Temerarious
Article of the Day: Rush Limbaugh: Left Backs Death (Again) in Supreme Court Case


2 Comments:
Oh that's mature... :-\ While Google bombing is funny, it's pointless and degrades the quality of the best search engine ever.
9:59 PM
True, it does degrade the quality of the best search engine ever, at the same token it proves a point. It makes it known that there are problems with one Mrs. Clinton. Thanks, Ms. Scubagirl for the support.
9:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home