Random ramblings

10.08.2005

School stuff and hockey games

This last week was pretty stressful, as was the week before. I had my first Theoretical Physics test on Friday. I had all week to study. Which was good. I needed to study. I also had a bunch of other things I was supposed to be doing this week that I ended up not doing because I was studying for this test. The Physics test still was not fun, despite all my studying.

At least that's over; now I can do my DSA and Comp Org homework that's due this next week. I'm definitely glad this is a 3-day weekend, but I am annoyed that I have to spend it working. My plans for not doing homework on the weekends (Friday night, Saturday, and most of Sunday) haven't worked out at all this year. It worked last year, and I'm hoping that I can start re-arranging how I do things so that it will work again this year.

I went to the first RPI hockey game of the season last night. It was a lot of fun. The cheers were entertaining, but RPI definitely won't get any sportsmanship awards. I'm sure the other schools think we're a bunch of jerks based on the things we yell at their teams. In any case, it was fun. I think I'll try harder this year to make it to one or two of the big games.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Word of the Day: Onus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home