Random ramblings

9.24.2005

Want to be creative

Right now, I am quite in the mood for doing something creative and relaxing, like taking pictures while pondering life and enjoying the beautiful evening. Instead, I am confined to my room, forced to bash my head against seemingly unsolvable problems of logic and mathematics.

Ugh.

Normally I love such challenges, but I am just not in that frame of mind right now. I feel like my mind has become less disciplined since last school year. This entire week has been terrible for all my classes, and I haven't been able to make myself accomplish anything worthwhile. Right now the thought of going back to working on DSA makes me want to cry, and I haven't even put many hours into the assignment so far. Too bad it's due Monday.

I hope this week will end up going better for studying and such, since I have 2 assignments and 2 exams.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Word of the Day: Immure

Article of the Day: New Weapon in the Global War on Terror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home