Finished!
I am so glad this week is finally over. My Multivar test was great, because I pretty much knew what questions were going to be on it. There was one I had trouble with, but I'm not too worried. I am scared to get all my test grades back... but whatever. I'm not going to think about that this weekend.
I might start water polo, now that I know my suitemate does it. I thought about it before but decided against it because I have never met anyone else who has ever played water polo (no one to motivate me to go). Not that I can say much about it--I played in one competition. My team was 4th best in the state, and we played real, competitive water-polo teams. I had so much fun! I don't know if I have time for yet another club, but I might go and try it at least once.
I am looking forward to ski season starting up already. And it's just barely starting to feel like fall.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home