New blog!
I am moving my blog over from Bravenet, because although I liked the layout of my old blog a lot, I was fed up with the ads. I didn't want to pay to have them removed, and they were getting obnoxious. When I first started blogging, I thought about using Blogger but decided against it because I didn't want to put forth the time to try to edit a template. I finally decided to actually look at the code for a few templates and it's easy enough to change. I may work on modifing this one more because I'm not entirely sure I'm satisfied with it, but that depends on how much time I have and how motivated I feel to work on it.
To see my old blog posts, click on the "Bravenet" link above.


2 Comments:
Welcome to blogger, Jill! I personally think it's the best option of all the blog options out there. And yes, I'm enough of a blog whore to have tried all of them.
Ta
Amy
12:47 AM
New blog looks great. :) Glad to not have the ads with your blog anymore. Now I want to put some effort into working on a custom theme for my blog. Sometime...maybe.
9:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home