Next semester's humanities class?
I find myself wanting to post something I wrote over the summer about abortion, but I'm going to hold off. I think we're going to attempt to re-start The Icon (or start it, since it never really got going last year), RPI's conservative newspaper, and I think I might want it to appear there. In which case, I'll link to it, since it will be an online publication, at least to start out. That being said, I'm not even sure why I bothered mentioning it here.
I register for my classes for next semester on November 7th, but they haven't posted the new class hour schedules yet. I am going to have a humanities class, which could be nice for a break. I have absolutely no idea what I will take, although I'm going to try to get my last humanity-humanity class taken care of (as opposed to social science); I have to take 8 credits of social sciences and 8 humanities credits, then at least 8 more of whichever. The classes classified as social sciences are typically much more interesting for some reason, despite the fact that pretty much everything offered here that's not engineering/science is a social science. I guess I should start looking into what the options are. Unfortunately, French isn't a possibility. The rest of my schedule's pretty much set: Models of Computation, Experimental Physics, and Differential Equations. Possibly Perl (programming) if there's a different professor, since it's only 2 credits.
Nick's moving up here next week for a couple months before he leaves for Basic. I am so glad I get to spend a little more time with him before he leaves for the Army. =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: Votary
Article of the Day: Media utters nonsense, won't call enemy out


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home