New computer's specs
I ordered parts last night for my new computer. I was debating between buying a pre-made one and putting one together myself, then decided on making my own. There were amazing deals on good E-Machines at Best Buy, but this way I'll get exactly what I want. Here are the specifications:
ASUS Micro ATX Intel Motherboard:
-1066/800/533 MHz FSB
-Onboard Video Chipset Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
-Onboard Audio Chipset Realtek ALC 882
-Onboard GB Lan
Intel Pentium 4 640
-800MHz FSB
-2MB L2 Cache
-Operating Frequency-3.2GHz
-Supports Hyper-Threading, 64 bit computing
1GB DDR2 RAM Western Digital 120GB Serial ATA-300 Hard Drive
Dual Layer DVD Burner
All the stuff totals about $650. I think that buying one with those specs from Dell or Gateway would be around $2500.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: Digerati
Article of the Day: Liberation gone wild: Why are women exploiting themselves?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home