Ms. Clinton Criticizes the War
Hillary Clinton criticizes the war:
The time has come for the administration to stop serving up platitudes and present a plan for finishing this war with success and honor. I reject a rigid timetable that the terrorists can exploit, and I reject an open timetable that has no ending attached to it.
Instead, I think we need a plan for winning and concluding this war, and the president can begin by taking responsibilities for the false assurances, faulty evidence and mismanagement of this war.
Right, isn't that what he just did? And has been doing many times, including October 2002, April 2003, and May 2004, to name a few of many examples. There is also the President's Vision for Iraq and the Iraqi People, and even his radio address from September 29, 2001. Not to mention the practically weekly speeches he has been giving recently, and the numerous other times that he has addressed the war. Oh, and in a previous post, I had a link to the national strategy for victory in Iraq. I don't know how much more clearly you could lay it out.
So, Ms. Clinton, you can criticize, but would you have done a better job at "managing" this war? I seriously doubt it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: Ingenue


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home