What's happening
Woke up the morning of my Theoretical Physics final with a cold. On one hand, I'm proud of myself, because it's the first time I've been sick this semester, and so far the cold is only mild. Quite a feat for me. On the other hand, I got sick during finals week. Bad timing.
My most difficult semester yet is finally over. My grades are coming back better than I expected, which is wondeful! Now, all I want to do is spend this last little bit of time with my boyfriend, and then go home and see my family.
Oh, my desktop computer's hard drive broke. I am kind of upset, but now I realize that I really should have upgraded it this summer (despite not really getting a chance to). I'm in the process of figuring out some kind of replacement. I'm not going to get a new hard drive, I'll take the opportunity to get something not so obsolete. Not sure if I'll buy something pre-made or just build myself a new one. I'm kind of leaning towards the building it myself, because then I can get exactly what I want. I just don't know when I'll get a chance to...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home