Random ramblings

11.08.2005

Spring '06 Schedule

After much ado, I finally got my schedule for next semester worked out and set. I'm taking Models of Computation (CSCI-2400), Intro to Complex Variables (MATH-4600), Intro to Differential Equations (MATH-2400), Drugs Behavior and Society (PSYC-4500), and Programming in Perl (CSCI-2230). 18 credits. Oddly enough, I will only have 16 hours of class a week, which is a change: last semester, with 20 credits, I had 26 hours of sitting in classes, this semester with 16 credits I have somethinig like 23 hours of being in class. Unfortunately all my class times next semester are really spread out and at obnoxious times, instead of the perfect 10-4 schedule that I've been on the last 2 semesters.

I also can't do Experimental Physics because it conflicts with Mod Comp. I am just praying that it won't conflict with anything in the future. That one class class could end up being the difference between me graduating with a dual major in Physics and Computer Science and me graduating with a major in Computer Science.

Oh well, at least I'm improving my math skills while waiting to be able to take physics classes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word of the Day: Propitious

Article of the Day: Kyoto to 'reduce Europe's growth'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home