Ivy Leaguer
I go to an Ivy League school, apparently! Well, a New Ivy, according to MSNBC (see page 9 of the article). We are among NYU, UNC, Carnegie Mellon, Rice, and many other top-name universities to be put on this list.
To be honest, there are a few schools on the list I am surprised about. Colby College, along with a couple of other schools that I'm too lazy to list, I have never heard of. I guess that doesn't mean anything, since I am from the middle of nowhere. Colgate University (in a funny way) surprises me, because at RPI we always joke about Colgate students being RPI rejects. And Reed surprised me, based on what I've heard about its admissions processes (although I can't say I really know anything about the school).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: Cynosure
Article of the Day: Will the Left Ever Support the War on Terrorism?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home