Why I don't repsect Hillary
Apparently 45% of women would not vote for Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential election. This doesn't surprise me at all. I have no respect for this woman, and not just because I disagree with her politics. If she had divorced her husband to prove that she wouldn't let a man get away with cheating on her and taken her career into her own hands, proving that she could survive in the political arena by her own abilities, I probably would have a little bit of appreciation for her. But she didn't: she stayed with Bill to use his residual power to further her own career, instead of being strong and proving that she could succeed using her own competencies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: Harridan

1 Comments:
I don't really know Hillary Clinton, only as now a political figure and the wife of an Ex president. I think on 'respect' for someone, come after time, maybe respect is earned after time but I think better of her for moving on with life, and not divorcing her husband; In marriages and relationships affairs actually happen, it's more or less a fact, unless your a statue in the gobi desert, it's not the important thing, it's what she has to say and choosing a good policiy that will count.
2:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home